detailed programme to come
- Identification of Ancient Greek Papyrus Fragments Using Genetic Sequence Alignment Algorithms, Alex Williams, Hyrum Carroll, John Wallin, James Brusuelas, Lucy Fortson, Anne-Francoise Lamblin and Haoyu Yu.
- Fun Information Extraction from a Historical Dictionary, Valeria De Paiva, Dário Oliveira, Suemi Higuchi, Alexandre Rademaker and Gerard De Melo.
- Computational Tools for Uniform Legal Interpretation: a Use Case, Julio Lemos
- Using Dominance Chains to Detect Annotation Variants in Parsed Corpora, Pablo Faria
- Automatic rhythmic classification of languages through the optimal partition of Markov models, Jesus Garcia and Verónica González-López.
- e-Reasoning: between digital humanities and e-science, Juliana Bueno-Soler and Walter Carnielli